I have been given an award by the lovely Shirley over at Squirrel’s Knitting Conquests. I’m chuffed to bits Squirrel, thank you so much!
Now I have to bestow this onto 15 other bloggers so I’ll have to have a think about that.
The other ‘rule’ is that I have to tell you seven things about myself…hmm:
- All I ever wanted to do when I was young was to work with animals..dogs in particular. How the hell did I end up doing accounts in an office??
- I don’t watch many movies nowadays because I get bored too easily and pick holes in plotlines. However I adore old musicals, especially with Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra. I could watch them over and over.
- My favourite flower is the daffodil. I love the colour yellow and daffodils always herald the promise of milder weather and lighter nights.
- I cannot sing a note in tune…this does not prevent me from singing along at top volume to songs I love on the radio
- I hate ketchup, the stuff can actually make me retch if I get a whiff of it.
- I have been a Bob Geldof fan since around 1977 and still adore him now.
- I hate hot weather. It makes me lethargic and irritable. I prefer to be colder rather than hot, at least I can put warm clothing on to remedy that.
So, there are my seven things…I’m sure you all feel much better now you know!